Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beginnings are wonderful happenings!!!

A warm welcome to all my friends and other readers who may stumble upon this venture of mine! For a long time, I have been thinking of creating a chronicle of my most cherished thoughts, nostalgic memories, reflections and random musings. I have been longing to do something I love to but it's been tough to free myself from the unlimited chores of my everyday existance, to just create some time and space of my own. To let go and to hold on at the same time of the string of my thoughts by writing just at random or penning down some things that I love to read, maybe written by others...Until today...when by chance I stumbled upon a beautiful quote by an anonymous author..."A single dream can launch the journey of a lifetime"...it made me think, ponder and the more I thought, the more I became determined to create this blog today and let the journey begin!

I know it will take some patience, sustained efforts and a willingness to devote some time and energy out of my everyday life to give shape to my imaginations through the medium of writings in this blog. But as of today, I am willing to make this small commitment to myself, of taking the baby steps to chronicle the wide spectrum of thoughts floating across my mind from time to time, urging me to pen them down so that I do not fail to track the simple moments and then the blissful moments and sometimes the not so blissful moments that make up my life worth living, loving and laughing!!! If it can be any other day, let it be today!!!

4 comments:

weeping_clouds said...

"Remember today, for it is the beginning of always." That was wonderfully executed and the gamut of sincere feelings is clearly evident.

You should consider serious business in writing. Awaiting more 'beginnings' in the blog.

Rommel said...

Good one

cappuccino said...

Hey Girl,

Awesome, and most welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to more of these to get to know you better.

Love and wishes
Navita

Samhita said...

As beautiful as the flowers! Keep it going.